Extending your example code ...

Jul 21, 2010 at 2:20 PM
This looks really cool. Can't wait to start using it!! You really need to extend the example on the home page to include how the AccountValidator gets called to perform the validation. Also would like to see how the rules are accumulated and presented back to the caller as list of failed rules.
Jul 22, 2010 at 2:32 AM
Edited Jul 22, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Try checking out the Example.cs file in the Tests project of the solution here: http://nvalid.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/e634405fcfcf#Validation.Test%2fExample.cs

Coordinator
Aug 1, 2010 at 5:17 AM

Thanks, I am glad you like it maxrumpus and thank you aaronransley for pointing out the example. I do apologize for the very slow reply, I have been side-tracked with another project (xpedite.codeplex.com for a shameless plug). I will be resuming work on this very soon (i.e., tomorrow). I will beef up the examples and work on a complete "Template" project to help illustrate usage.

Please let me know how it is working for you and what suggestions you may have for improvements (or issues you have run into). I would really appreciate the feedback from people on how I could make the library better. Also, due to a naming conflict I will be re-branding the project as Validity.NET just in case you are un-aware.